The AcquireTek Integration Difference.
AcquireTekis an integration assessment company whose focus is onoptimizing the transition of mergers and acquisitions into one single organization. The difference is evident in the success rate of the integration pass. According to Gartner, the world’s leading IT research and advisory company, the average success rate on the first integration pass is anywhere from 55-60%—for AcquireTek, the average is 80%.
Unlike their competitors, AcquireTek does not take a one-size-fits-all approach with their client. Similar to our own approach atBradford Systems, AcquireTek takes the time to learn about their clients’ businesses and processes tofind the best method of simplifying their current functions. This unique approach gives each client the personalized customization they’re looking for in their business acquisition migrations. What’s more is AcquireTek will also continue to offer various ways to improve or replace your day-to-day business functions so you can better serve your own staff, executive leadership, and clients.
Get a Free Quote on our Acquisition Integration Solutions
Anatomy of a Fluid Information Governance Process.
AcquireTek’s approach in reimagining effective information governance plans takes input from a multitude of internal business groups—like legal, IT, privacy, and senior management departments—which help toestablish a winning formula designed for your specific business. Below is a quick overview of the information governance implementation approach.
- Start Process:Establish and inform the workforce of information governance importance.
- Privacy & Security Risk Assessment:Begin assessment to create an internal “culture of compliance.”
- Implement & Train:Train the workforce in legal & regulatory compliances.
- Gap Analysis:Identify weaknesses and “gaps” in current information governance processes and workflows.
- Identify Core Action Items:Implement necessary safeguards based on what the gap analysis has revealed.
- Maintenance:Continue updating the workforce with additional training, regularly updating policies, and sticking to record retention & destruction schedules.